The Art Field Group offers a major that includes required courses in Studio Art and Art History, and an option for a combined major with Media Studies or with another Program of Study. More information about the programs can be found in the Pitzer College Course Catalog.
Pitzer Advisers: 一道本不卡免费高清B. Anthes, T. Berg, C. Ennis, S. Gilbert, T. Krajnak, J. McCoy
Student Learning Outcomes
Our graduates will:
- Develop diverse formal and conceptual vocabularies.
- Learn to select appropriate materials, techniques and concepts in order to create informed, intentional and communicative works of art.
- Learn to refine, revise, and think critically about their work and that of their peers.
- Understand their work within the context of art history and global contemporary artistic practice.
- Attain the ability and confidence to articulate, verbally and through the written word their unique point of view.
- Display professionalism in the documentation and presentation of their work.