Interested in Pitzer, but concerned about costs? Pitzer offers two calculators that can help you estimate your possible aid eligibility and out of pocket expenses.
Start with MyinTuition for a quick estimate that takes one minute to complete. For a more in depth analysis, use the , which takes 20 minutes.
- This tool asks six basic financial questions and gives you an early estimate of the amount your family can expect to contribute for one year at Pitzer.
- Your financial information is secure. We do not retain personally identifying information you provide.
- The estimator’s result is based on the information you enter. It provides a good estimate, a starting point, but it is not a guarantee of financial aid.
- Divorced/Separated parents: Parents who are divorced, separated or live apart, should each complete their own Net Price Calculator. The family should add the “Expected Family Contribution” of both MyinTuition results to come up with a more accurate family contribution.
Net Price Calculator
- The Net Price Calculator (NPC) uses self-reported information and applies Pitzer’s awarding policies to estimate an expected family contribution (EFC). The EFC is used to determine a student’s financial aid eligibility.
- The NPC is meant as a general tool to guide entering first-years and their families. It is not a guarantee of aid or an application for financial aid.
- Make sure to answer all questions as accurately as possible. The results are only as accurate as the information you provide.
- Divorced/Separated parents: Parents who are divorced, separated or live apart, should each complete their own Net Price Calculator. The family should add the “Expected Family Contribution” of both Net Price Calculator results to come up with a more accurate family contribution.
What you will need:
- Copies of your and your parent(s)’ federal income tax returns.
- Copies of your and your parent(s)’ W-2/1099 forms.
These tools are meant to help you plan and give you an idea of possible aid eligibility. These are not applications for aid or guarantees of financial aid. All students must apply and re-apply for financial aid each year to be considered for aid. Visit Apply一道本不卡免费高清 for application details.
Estimates in these calculators are based on policies and costs that are in place for the 2019-2020 academic year. These tools are not meant to project or estimate costs beyond one year. Changes to income, asset, household size, or number of children in college, can impact eligibility from year to year. Visit How Aid Works for more information.