The George C.S. Benson Auditorium is Pitzer’s largest indoor event space and is as gorgeous as it is functional. This stadium-style auditorium is home to a large performance stage, cushy movie-style folding seats, and a ton of technology features to support almost any event. The room was meticulously built with great acoustics in mind and a lot of our hosted presenters find that they don’t even need a microphone to address their audience (though we certainly have microphones available if requested).
Benson Auditorium plays host to all kinds of events; including classes, plays, musical performances, lectures, presentations, meetings, conventions, and more.
Benson Auditorium Capabilities
- Seating: 313
- Full handicapped access
- Green room
- Large projection screen/Computer
- 5.1 surround sound
- Classroom, panel discussion, performance, etc. set ups
- Lobby area (Stein Atrium) can serve as reception area
- WiFi connectivity
- Trained A/V staff to support every event
Benson Auditorium A/V Equipment
- Lectern PC with additional laptop connection (VGA)
- 20′ rear projection screen
- Blu-ray player
- Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound system
- Full theatrical stage lighting
- HD projector
- Mackie 1604 mixing board
- Wireless handheld, and lavalier microphones
- SM58 omni-directional microphones
- Wireless headsets (assisted listening devices)
Please review all Benson Policies before booking an event, and visit our to make a reservation.
You may direct any questions to Jessica Levy, User Services Manager at 909.621.8315 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not an affiliate of Pitzer College, but are interested in hosting an event on our campus, please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com.