GOALI: Broaden the interdisciplinarylandscape and expand academic resources to better equip students to engageholistically with the complex problems of the world.
- Create new interdisciplinary strategies, leveraging existing academic programs, both to guide and respond to students’ changing academic interests.
- Rethink the allocation of faculty lines through cross-disciplinary, faculty-led conversations, to advance the College’s academic plans and priorities.
- Further integrate Keck Science into traditional core academic programming to expand interdisciplinary learning opportunities and promote creativity and innovation in the sciences.
- Improve student learning by using added resources to create new program offerings, enhance academic space and technology, support increased enrollment at Keck Science, and support existing faculty lines and majors.
- Enhance academic support services to better meet the needs of an increasingly diverse student body.
- Reimagine the first and second year student experiences in ways that increase retention and improve academic and career advising.